Sunday, September 19, 2010

This one is for you Liz!

I finally did a blog.. Im not really sure what I'm doing, but I'll figure it out. I tried to do this before but it went horrible bad. I never have the time to sit down and write or express emotions. But I'll find some way to do it. I'm thankful to still have you as my best friend, I know we had our fights and the time we weren't friends. I'm sorry for the words I said to hurt you, I was young and stupid. I do wish you have forgiven me for them. You are one of my only true friends I have left, but your not just my friend, your my sister. I love you Elizabeth Marie!

2 comments:

  1. oh i love you too! of course i have forgiven you for the past.. I love you way too much to not be friends with you.
    I just wish we hung out alot more. I miss you! we need to have our girls grow up together and be best friends like we are.
    Just know that i am always here for you. whenever you need to talk about anything, day or night.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should make a play date soon for the girls... that would be really fun.. You know I was looking at some old letters you wrote me when you lived in Springdale. It was about how you like jake and when the boys drove all the way up there. Oh it brought back alot of fun memories. Fearless and reckless we were. Always hanging out at Dannys house. God I miss him, may he rest in peace. We really need to get together. I miss you guys. Just remember Im here when ever where ever you need me. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete