Friday, September 17, 2010

Life As It Is..

Well where do I begin.. Lets see, I think I should start at the begining. Before 2 live bacame 3 and before 2 lives ever started. My life was pretty simple back then, moved from California to Nevada when I was 7. Had the most amazing friends, school was one Big social hour. If I was ever there, partied like a Rockstar.. Everyday was one big party. The most stupidiest thing I ever done was drop out of High School. High School was where I meet Jeremy Bowman. For the longest time we were just friends. But one day when I was in California for my Staramama's funeral, I got a phone call at 3:50 am saying that my sister and her boyfriends house was set of fire and that Jeremy was beat up and stabbed and left in the bathroom. He was house sitting while we were gone and 2 of my sisters and her boyfriends friends did it to rob their place. As time went on we started to like each other, it was really nice at first but as all nice things come to an end. Ugh... was I stupid. The first 2 1/2 yrs were complete torture. Won't go into detail because its not very pretty. But as it turned out I became pregnant with our first lil monster! When I found out I couldnt tell him because he was in jail for being stupid! But when I finally did, he was just as excited as I was. On January 2, 2008 we found out we were having a GIRL.. I was totally excited but of course he wanted a boy. Every guy does. We had so many names picked out, but we finally decided on Hayden Alexia. She was born 2 weeks and 8 days early via C-Section on April 29, 2008 @ 6.56pm. I had Pre-Eclampsia, and the only way to get rid of it was by delivering the baby.
Now she's 2 yrs old and the biggest pain in my butt. But I love her with all my heart. As for Jeremy and I we're still together but as every relationship goes it complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment